Wednesday, September 28, 2005

To blog or not to blog...

What does one do after all time is accounted for between family, work, and school? Create a blog? Sounded like a good idea at the time... This may or may not be a good idea - I don't even know if it will be updated often enough that it is worth the effort of setting it up - although effort...? Blogspot makes it exceedingly easy for me to do this, and I guess ten minutes isn't that much time (and that included writing the initial entry...)

So why Exiled Expressions? I mean, it is a highly voluntarily exile I have entered. I'll give you some time to ponder that before I answer the question fully. However, I will use this blog to express thoughts and opinions that I otherwise would have suppressed - at least that is my intention. Whether I succeed or not will probably be up to you - the reader (I assume I have reached a grand total of 0 readers by now, but I guess I can hope for more...)

Tore

No comments: