Friday, October 20, 2017

2017 - October 20 - Try To Disappear

It seems like this is happening from time to time with my blog - that I disappear for a few days, only to come back stronger. Maybe that's part of my personality - I never like crowds, so I try to disappear a little. Of course, given my stature and appearance, that is way easier said than done... But thinking back, that has always been what I have tried doing - finding a seat on the perimeter, shoulders pulled forward, head slightly down (and this was even before I had the excuse of looking at my cell phone). And trying to avoid manspreading, especially if it is crowded on either side, not giving anyone an excuse to talk about that big guy who invaded their space. Being a big guy makes making yourself smaller quite the challenge.

Granted, that's not the theme of the Baroness song Try To Disappear, but it is an awesome song, and I need a little Baroness in my life today. Time to change music in the car (although Motorpsycho's The Tower is great). Time for a new song here...


No comments: