Friday, January 19, 2018

Feel It Still

OK, so I really don't know too much about this band. They came out of the blue with a song that I simply can't get enough of. Portugal. The Man. Great band name. And to me, they delivered 2017's song of the year - which is a great excuse for me to postpone my favorite albums of 2017 yet one more day... The song is pretty simple, and when I read that the singer was inspired by the classic Please Mr. Postman it made all too much sense. It is timeless, yet original, and it's played by what looks like a band of nerds. I have started listening to Woodstock, which is the album the song is from, and it is interesting and original. I know that I will be exploring this band over the course of the new year, but for now, I will enjoy their great 2017 single Feel It Still - although I found a stripped down version of it to share...


No comments: