Thursday, November 16, 2017

2016 - November 16 - No Surprises

There is actually a link between yesterday's song and today's - although it is indirect. Portishead's drummer, Clive Deamer, has been touring with Radiohead since 2011 or thereabouts. I didn't notice that until I started watching a concert from Milan from June 16, 2017, the 20th anniversary of OK Computer, an album that I believe is one of the best records of the 20th century. And yes, I said one of the best... So I thought, why not find another song from that album. I have already played Exit Music (for a Film) - and it is simply packed with great songs. Not a dull moment (I even like Fitter Happier). But I am thinking I feel like another beautiful ballad from the album. No alarms and No Surprises. Silent.



And here is the concert from Milan I was talking about. It is amazing. 


No comments: